Campus for life is designed to provide students with the skills attitudes and behaviours that employers say they are not provided by conventional courses. Campus for life is underpinned by a distinctive learning philosophy, a learning pathway and a set of criteria for delivery.
It is the culmination of 20 years of work in using technology to deliver work-based learning. That is, learning for work but not necessarily carried out in the workplace.
Learning is delivered through 2-minute animation films designed to be watched anywhere, any time and on any type of mobile device.
It shares many common features with its sister site, 99pskillshop.com. However, it is designed to be used by existing educational providers to enhance their offer to their students, improve their employability, or for those already in work, increase their capability In their employment. It is more focused on work and employment, than its sister site, and has sections for learners looking for a job,already in a job and those looking to develop their skills with a view to moving further up the career ladder.
Its distinctive features include:
• A learning model optimised for the development of skills, attitudes and behaviours.
• An approach to learning which guides the learner down a distinctive pathway
• An emphasis on visual learning, showing to be highly effective and well suited to delivery over mobile devices
• An approach optimised for delivery in intensive 2 minute blocks, well suited to delivery over mobile devices and today’s hectic lifestyles
• A Technology platform designed to be accessible via as many types of device as possible
• Inclusive iconography, language, metaphors and narrative actively seeking to avoid barriers which might exclude people on the grounds of gender, race, faith or sexuality.
Watch our trailer animations below to find out more about our philosophy of learning, our pathway to learning and the ways in which we deliver our learning. Then click here to visit the Campus