Alan Gillies has been Professor of Information Management at UCLAN since 1994. although he left full time academia in 2010.
These days he enjoys a portfolio career with roles as an Honorary Professor of Information Management and Managing Director at AGLC (Alan Gillies Learning Consultancy) Ltd, as well as Development Director at Care Aware International Ltd.
Can’t be bothered reading the CV? Try my 3 minute potted bio with added Vivaldi
Since leaving full time academia, he has also:
- been Editor of Clinical Governance: an International Journal
- maintained his links as Doctor Honoris Causa University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- been appointed as a Member of CQC National Information Governance Committee
- acted as advisor to the Regulatory Delivery, part of the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy.
- operated as Director of Informatics and Evaluation at Hope Street Centre CIC in Liverpool.
- been Development Director at Perform Learn Develop Ltd.